May 06, 2023

The Absolute Nonsense of Being

 


NEW BOOK LAUNCH
Author: Puneet Gupta

It is okay to be lost. It is okay to not know how to be found. It is okay to be different. It is okay not to meet expectations. It is okay to fail. It is okay not to reach the finishing line. It is okay to just be. It is okay not to be the best version of yourself.

In a world that is obsessed with norms and stereotypes, I have often found myself a misfit. And what has made the journey tougher is my defiance to succumb to recurring demands for conformance. If you have faced turbulence in relationships, the grief of loss, or vulnerability in owning the truth - you have found a kindred soul in me. Poetry has been the means to observe, express and flourish for me. It has given me wings. This book is a collection of poems I have written over the last decade, the years I have spent discovering, even loving, the real me. To say it poetically, this book is:

An ode to all the wizardly wordsmiths,
who preceded this inchoate iteration of me
and laid the facile foundations for,
all the wondrous words I could weave

Note: Along with all the English poems in the book, there are two bonus poems in Hindi too in the book!


Available worldwide as e-book or paperback on Amazon...

No comments: